Terrarium TV is an app to watch movies and TV shows on your Android devices. While it is more popular on the mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, it works great on Amazon’s FireStick as well. With Terrarium TV for FireStick, you can stream your favorite content on your TV in superior HD quality.
Terrarium TV App has a large collection of movies, shows, events, and whatnot. It offers a nice, uncomplicated design and a very user-friendly interface. What’s more incredible is that it is totally free. In this article we will learn how to install Terrarium TV on the FireStick devices.
Terrarium TV APK Download If you want to install Terrarium Tv app on Android devices. The app is available for Windows & Mac PC or Laptop. The installation procedure is simplified in How to get Terrarium TV For PC article.
Download Terrarium TV For FireStick and Fire TV:
Terrarium TV is a third-party app and hence not available on Play Store. I will show you a workaround to get it on FireStick or Fire TV. I will help you side-load the app. The process is a bit lengthy and could get tricky. I have tried to simplify it as much as I could. Make sure you follow each step very carefully to install the application.
Here are the steps to download Terrarium TV for Firestick:
- The first thing you need to do is open the Settings menu. When you are there, press the down arrow button on your remote
- You will see several options on the next screen. Locate and select ‘Device’
- Now click ‘Developer options’ from the list that pops up
- On the next list that appears, make sure you enable the option called ‘Apps from the Unknown Sources.’ This will allow you to install Terrarium TV for Firestick from a third-party source.
- You need to press the ‘Select’ button on the remote to enable this option
- Now press the button ‘Home’ on the remote to return to the main menu
- The next thing you need to do is select the search option. It is on the top left corner of the screen
- Use your remote to type in ‘Downloader’ (without quotes) in order to search for this app
- Press the down button on your remote twice in order to select the ‘Downloader’ app from the list
- Hit the ‘Select’ button on the remote
- A link will appear to install ‘Downloader.’ Click the link and complete the installation. Once that’s done, you will be able to see the ‘Downloader’ app in the Apps and Games section
- Run the Downloader app
- Highlight the address bar of Downloader by pressing the right arrow button on the remote.
- You need to download Terrarium Tv APK on Firestck to install the app. You need to enter https://terrariumtvpro.com
- Press the onscreen ‘Go’ button (navigate using your remote)
- The page will load and you will see the link to download Terrarium TV APK for Firestick. Click the link to proceed. Please note that this is the link for the latest version of Terrarium TV. Also, the file is hosted on our server. We assure you it is completely safe.
- Click “Next” when you see the installation screen
- Click “Install” on the next screen on the bottom
- Once the installation is complete, another prompt will appear with two buttons “Open” and “Done”. Select Done and do not Open. Your device is not yet ready to run Terrarium TV for Fire TV.
Terrarium Tv APK Download for Firestick is complete. We have also installed the app. But, there is one more thing left to do. We need to install MX Player in order to run Terrarium TV app. Keep reading!
Note: You may now delete the APK file if you wish to free up some space on your device
Install MX Player on Firestick to Use Terrarium TV:
Terrarium TV for Firestick is a third-party app. Usually, it does not require any support from any other players or codecs. However, to run it on FireStick you will need MX Player. So, here is what you need to do:
- Open Downloader app browser again
- Press ‘Select’ on your remote
- Type in Google.com
- Enter “MX Player Official Site” (without quotes) in the Google search box
- Select ‘Download’ on the left sidebar in the Navigation section
- Now you will see many download links. Select the MX Player 1.8.21 link.
- Download will start automatically. Once download is finished, you will see a prompt. Select “Install”
- Once the installation is complete, select “Done” when the prompt appears
- Now go back to the MX official website. Make sure you are on the Download page.
- Scroll down a bit to the Codec section on the Download page
- Click on the latest version of Neon codec (1.9.9 at the time of writing this article)
- This will start the download automatically
- Hit “Install” button on the next screen to start the installation
- Once the “App Installed” prompt appears, hit “Done” button
Great! We have now installed the appropriate media player as well as the required codec. Let’s now see how to use Terrarium TV for Firestick:
- Press the Home button on the remote to go to the Home Screen. There is a good chance that Terrarium TV app icon has been added there
- If you don’t see it on the Home Screen, press the App button on your remote
- You will see the Terrarium TV icon here. You may also move it to the home screen
- Run Terrarium TV
- Choose ‘Accept’ when you see the Disclaimer
- You will now see the Terrarium TV home screen. Press the three dots on the upper right corner
- Choose ‘Settings’ from the list
- Select ‘Choose Default Player’ on the left sidebar
- Select MX Player from the list
- On the Settings window, scroll down a bit and make sure “Force Android TV Mode” is ON or enabled. This will make sure your videos do not shrink
This is all! You finally have Terrarium TV for Firestick up and running! Enjoy!
Terrarium TV For FireStick Errors [**Fix]
Terrarium TV usually works fine on most devices. However, sometimes you may run into certain troubles. If you are experiencing issues with this app on your FireStick device, here are some of the common fixes.
- Use VPN: Certain ISPs may block Terrarium TV and prevent it from running. Thankfully, you can use a VPN service to make it work at any location and with any IPS. The good news is there are some good quality, free VPN services available
- Check Internet Connection: You need to have an active internet connection for Terrarium TV to work. Make sure your FireStick device is connected to Wi-Fi. Check whether other apps are working or not.
- Reboot device: Rebooting is a very popular troubleshooting method and often tends to take care of most issues. Simply unplug Firestick and then reconnect it to the TV. Allow it to reboot. Run Terrarium TV again.
- Uninstall and reinstall: Sometimes, during the installation process, all the files do not get deployed. Sometimes, after successful installation certain files get deleted or corrupted. In such a case you will need to uninstall Terrarium TV for Firestick and reinstall it. There is a good chance the app will work this time.
Terrarium TV is one great app that lets you stream high quality content on your Android devices. This app also works very well on FireStick or Fire TV devices as they run on Android. Terrarium TV’s catalog of movies and TV shows is quite big. You can find content from around the world. You can stream the content in HD quality too. Installation of Terrarium TV for Firestick could be a little tricky. This is why make sure that each step is followed carefully.